We're getting close to the release of a Chance's End remix EP, and we need your help! We're looking for a great remix of "Peculiar" to round out the EP. We feel that this track could do with some dance-floor treatment, and we know a lot of you out there know your way around music production. The winning remix will be included on our forthcoming remix EP, and the winner will also receive the following prizes:
- A boxed copy of Pro Tools 10 (MSRP $699)
- A CD copy of every Chance's End release
- A hand-pressed limited-edition acetate of our first vinyl single "Skyway" from 2004
- Our undying love and admiration
To enter the remix competition, do the following:
- Download the remix pack
- Create your remix in whatever music software you choose
- Once you've completed your remix, upload it in WAV format to the Chance's End SoundCloud dropbox or send an email with a link to firstname.lastname@example.org (remixes must be completed by December 31st, 2012)
- That's it! Just sit back and wait until we announce the winner later on in January.
- The prize draw for Remixes will be run from [21st November to 31st December] 2012. The competition closes at midnight on 31st December 2012.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the stipulated closing date for each competition. Those not received by the deadline will be invalid to enter. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by Soundcloud due to technical or other delivery difficulties.
- All winners will be selected after the closing date at the discretion of Chance's End, whose decision is final. The winners will be notified by email within [28 days] ; the prize will then be delivered within 28 days of notification. All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Chance's End. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Chance's End. No exploitation or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Chance's End
- The winner will be the the remix submitted from all relevant entrants as the one most liked by Chance's End
- No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Chance's End reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions
- The decision of Chance's End is final. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable
- The winnerís name may be published on chancesend.com after the closing date of the competition. Chance's End has the right to contact the winners for permission to involve them in any post prize-giving publicity and the winner agrees to such activities and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes
- Chance's End reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on chancesend.com
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by United States and California law.
- Prize is subject to final selection. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Chance's End retains the right to offer an alternative prize.